An exciting fun activity !
With this educational poster, children are fascinated by the world of the forest: the leaves of the trees, the animals, the insects, the mushrooms… The children stick the stickers on the giant poster, and thus reconstitute a very beautiful poster for the room.
Contains: 1 educational poster (1 m x 68 cm)
60 repositionable stickers
Poster printed on both sides (1 side in French, 1 side in English)
Design : Ingela P Arrhenius
THE BENEFITS OF OUR STICKERS
– This educational poster for children on the forest develops curiosity and knowledge on a subject that fascinates children: animals and the forest. It is by manipulating that children learn!
– The children’s educational poster is printed on both sides: one is in French, the other in English. Stick the stickers on the face of your choice.
– Children can play together and help each other, thanks to the giant format (100 x 68 cm) and the large number of repositionable stickers.
– The educational activity is easy, even for those who are not very manual.
– Our repositionable stickers promote concentration and calm.
– This educational poster for children in stickers develops the artistic sensitivityof children, because it is made by a great artist. Discover here the Swedish artist Ingela P Arrhenius who illustrated the poster.
– Duration of the game: on average 30 minutes for a child alone (very variable from one child to another).
– A multi-language leaflet accompanies the poster: Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Chinese.